Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oft niklas king postjes tobacco& liquor

told by a forest pixie

so i went to class
the first day of this clas
and i sat down at a place
that was devoid
of humanes
and then
a womon came in there
and sat next to me
but
i did not say
anything
and then
ryan tsang came in
and sat on the other saide
of that womon
and he was like
sup
and like
how are u
or something
Nikolas: That is not true.
wait
it is not over
also
it was 
him
metaphoricaly
Nikolas: I see. Carry on.
so then
teach was like
ok grab a partner
cuz we are going to do a "fun activity"
and then
ryan tsang like
*heads-up*
to the womon
and she like
*lol k*
like a pimpe
and then like
i did not have
partner
and like
the activity was pretty cool
and it invoved
touching
your partner
in "intimate areas"
but i had to do
with like
the teach
Nikolas: And you saw this as an opportunity for lechery?
yes
do you want
to know why
it is the "Twist"
of lemon
Nikolas: I suppose?
I
WAS
RYAN

1 comment:

Cavalcadeofcats said...

I feel almost as though I have heard it before!

Still - stirring, quite stirring. Remarkably true to the original!