Monday, December 01, 2008

The Backstroke of the West - nikolasstyle

You still a child's time.
Is that baby on the hoof?

You see last time he is when?

Yesterday. On the pimping mainland in this area.

Know that he is now at where. He has the very big danger.

West vital part he? He concerns us very much.

Is himself.

Later, at where.

Say at you kill the child.
Why such, you are a good man?
Do not do like this.
The Presbyterian Church like enjoys you not.

I agree, my method is not so good.

I found out to save your method.

Save me!

I saved you in evil-foreboding dream.
I do not want to lose you - the gets the rice.

I guarantee die me to aIso will feel happy with you together.



The End.


(Reference/source.)

2 comments:

Kelsey Higham said...

like, the presbyterian church, like, enjoyed this

Cavalcadeofcats said...

the happy event condescends to come!