Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Water-Rats

Water-rats are pretty creatures. They live in the water, but they are not of the water! Disconcerting. They're like amphibians! Except that they're just mammals. Also, they don't like pike, and they fear owls. Here's one now!


Let me tell you a story of this little water-rat. He was wandering down a grassy bank, one day, when a big mean mole came up to him. "Little rat," the mole said, "I don't like you, and I don't think you like me. But I have something to tell you. You've made a big mistake coming here - and I mean a BIG mistake. And I'm the one who has to deal with it!"

Actually this was the beginning of a big quest line! But the little rat flew away on his tiny wings so he did not get to start it. He was scared of the big mean mole! So he flew and flew, and when his arms got tired he crawled into the river and paddled downstream.

Eventually he came to a waterfall! "What's over the waterfall?" the water-rat wondered, and fell over. At the bottom he saw this!


He immediately fell over dead. It was too much for him! Poor little water-rat. He was too pretty for this world.

3 comments:

Kelsey Higham said...

THIS IS GOD USE OF THAT PICTURE

I STILL LAUGH

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kelsey said...

He was too pretty for this world.
sometimes i feel the same way :(

D McGhie said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. That was a cool story.