Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Love In The Wrong Place

Note: This is a fiction blog.

Lo, I did look upon her; and I found her good. Lo, she was witty; and pretty; and all other things that are desirous in love, that is, composition of sugar and spice and other things that are generally considered nice. But lo: it was not to be! For she was in my debate-group, and, furthermore, was the target of my good friend! Plus I was not into that sort of thing generally. So that is a thing.

However! I did approach her, and say, "We should really get our debate stuff done." And she said, "Yeah, we should." And we talked! This is totally shocking.

For the record, this post was made just because David wouldn't stop bugging me. Here is a link to redeem it with hilarity. From that site:

"We'll be looking at lots of pictures on our journey. Sending large pictures across the Internet consumes precious network bandwidth and can take a long time. So, I'll show small "thumbnail" views of most pictures, with words "GIF" and "JPEG" beneath the image. When you click on the word, you'll see the full-size image. Most of the images are understandable from the thumbnail views. It's up to you which images you'd like to examine in more detail. If your browser supports in-line JPEG images, click on JPEG, otherwise use GIF. JPEG images look much better and take much less time to transmit to your computer, but not all Web browsers understand them."

I love old sites so much. They're a half-second of nostalgia! Just the way I like it.

P.S.: Vanessa Yeh uses Lynx!

No comments: