Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anniversary Prime

Today is the three-hundredth and sixty-sixth day of the blag.

One year.

It's been a while. A lot has happened. People move. Things change. The blag has changed with the times, somewhat: fewer webcomics and histories and chronicles, more generic fiction and illustrations and video games. It's not a bad thing, necessarily. It's just avrage.

It seems likely that things will change further. I have a few things I'm considering changing in my own attitude toward the blag, my approach. I post most of the stuff on here - always have, though it's more true now than ever before - but that doesn't mean that everyone else who posts on here shouldn't consider doing something different - and everyone who's reading this has posted something at least once, I think. So shake things up. Experiment! Post more often. Post different things. Think of a new way to contribute, or try something that's been on your mind a while. There's no better excuse than an arbitrary date like a one-year anniversary.

Me, I'm thinking it's going to be all fluffy bunnies, all the time, here on out.

No comments: