Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sleeping, Part I

How long has it been?

Since that fiend Nikolas last had the gall to set foot in my land?

Now he lies, in the caverns, awaiting his fate, his destiny. He should never have come back, to once again fool with the natural order. Such things should not be tampered with, but that Nikolas, that firebrand, he stole away with that womon. Eight years ago that was. Now he returns to flaunt it in my face? Is it not enought that he claimed his ill-gotten gains? He galavants and glides around the hills, frolicking in the woods, not giving mind to any worldy concerns.

But now, now, he makes his home in the underground, a place where no light dares come. He is sleeping, a death-slumber, enjoy it while it lasts, for it will soon all end.

And now I lie in wait.

2 comments:

Cavalcadeofcats said...

You mock me.

Also, you harbor bizarre fantasies and jealousies.

Well, if this is actually a series, we will see what transpires.

Post-Script: This is actually spelled Oll Korrect! I don't have any idea what your last post was to bear such an honour.

D McGhie said...

David is a losser.