Sunday, March 11, 2007

Party woo

The party was a grand success. Steven didn't show up (I don't know why), but Roland, David, and Kelsey did, and with the three of them, as well as my smaller brother Ethan, great fun was had. We played Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (which is not a very good game), a bit of Super Smash Brothers: Melee (which is), some Super Monkey Ball 2 (made before the aforementioned) and, most of all, a very great deal of Armagetron. I won overwhelmingly, but pretty much everyone made a good showing at one point or another, and I only had to kick David for username issues once. (You can guess what those were.)

All in all, the dudes were over for four hours. I'd say that "pictures will be up soon", but the only person who took pictures was David, and, um... I wouldn't curse anyone with those.

Did you know that Kelsey's dad is as kind as he is? He took both of David's gifts to me: the canned eel and the ambiguous bean sauce! Also, he wears a cowboy hat.

I encourage other fellows who were at the party to edit and embellish on this post; or, make their own.

EDIT: Steven had actually sent me an email at 8, noting that he wouldn't be at the party as he was in Stockton (?) or some-such. That's what I get for not being glued to the computer all day.

No comments: