Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Hobo Chronicles: Part VII

I was late one day, so I had to go past the hobos again. Two of them were sitting next to each other holding hands. One had a beer belly. I couldn't resist.

"So when's it due?" I asked.

The beer-bellied hobo looked up and said, "Any time now." He then proceeded to wet his pants.

The other hobo exclaimed, "Your water broke!" and rushed his friend off deeper into the ally.

I was late again the next day, and I found the two hobos sitting there, one holding a baby.

"Don't you think he's the cutest thing?" he asked. I walked away.

Later that day, I heard a report about a kidnapping. The lady who lost her baby claimed two hobos ran up to her yelling "Give us back our baby!" and forced it from her.

Today, I contemplate suicide. There's something wrong with this world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm done torturing you guys with my hobo chronicles.

Cavalcadeofcats said...

The something wrong with the world is these 'chronicles' EVER BEING POSTED.

The goggles. They do nothink.