Monday, March 26, 2007

The Hobo Chronicles: Part VI

I have a gun. I saw a hobo with ten pounds of gold. He held up some gold. I took it. My hand started melting. "AAAGGHH!" I pulled out the gun and fired at the hobo. He went Neo on me, and then shoved me in the gold pile. I melted away and became part of the gold pile. It's weird being gold. Somebody picked me up. I bit them. They melted and joined me. Somebody bit me. I melted in their mouth. They spat me out. I ran (downhill, of course) until I got to a hobo. I stopped. He tried to drink me. Then he peed me out. I was so grossed out, I vommitted myself. Then, a janitor cleaned me up and flushed me down a toilet. I was floating around with a bunch of crap and pee. Then, I fell over laughing and my friend pulled a pipe out of my mouth and said "That's en-" Then he turned into a hobo and ate me. Inside his stomach was a world of colors. I was swimming, and running, and...and...wow...

I woke up in a vomit covered shirt and crap and urine filled pants. I looked up. Someone was above me... but... I... couldn't... make... out... who... Wait... it... was... Johnny... my... hobo friend. I stumbled out to a street corner, and picked up a peculiar box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminder: Only one more of these, guys.

D McGhie said...

Were you high when you wrote these?