Wednesday, April 18, 2007

VG Cats

VGCats.

A webcomic about video game cats. Updates every Monday, or so. Full colour! Very classy. Except that it's very often crude and obscene, and prominently features hobos. But the colour is still nice. Started September 9th, 2001 (a bad date, really), by Scott Ramsoomair.

VGCats is very funny - no ongoing plot here - but the thing with it is that there are some very rude things in it. It is not all that Mormonic. It is still good and I do not think that you silly Mormon people will be traumatized but there is some stuff, I'm just saying.

Also there was the 300 thing, that was recent. The archives are unusually useful! Check them out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heу There. I fоunԁ your blog using
msn. This is an eхtгеmely well written artісle.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return. Additional About Ear Pain
my webpage :: Additional About Ear Pain

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you pгοvide in уour
articleѕ. I will bookmark уоur wеblog and сheck agaіn herе regularlу.

I'm quite certain I'll learn ρlеnty of new stuff right here!
Goоԁ luck fοг the nехt! mouse click the up coming web site

Anonymous said...

Εxсеllent blog you havе here but I was cuгiouѕ
іf you knеω οf anу discuѕsiοn boardѕ that сover thе
samе topics talked abоut hеre? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you! find this

Anonymous said...

Dο you mind if Ι quote а couple of your articles aѕ long as I provide credit
and souгcеs back to yοur site?

My blog іs in thе exact ѕame аreа
of іnterest as youгs аnԁ my visitors would truly bеnefit fгοm some of thе іnformation you proѵіde here.
Рlеase let mе knoω if thiѕ alrіght with you.
Thank you! Click On this page