Friday, April 06, 2007

Hm.

Not going to be able to really post today - gotta go out of town for the night, Passover-style. I hear that Grid Wars is pretty good? You could check that out. Otherwise, entertain yourself. I totally think that David should post a short Chronicle, but anything would work, within reason. Must maintain posting rate!

And if you lot use my absence to nefarious ends, your changes are getting reverted and you are getting de-Admin'd. Beware!

Note: For some reason, these silly mac-things won't let me embed links or edit html. Odd.

EDIT: Reverted and de-Admin'd. That's quite enough for one week.

9 comments:

Kelsey said...

"Must maintain posting rate!"
Lies! Quality over quantity is the True Way of the Internet. Of you don't have anything interesting to say, go mute for the day! One good post totally pwns 20 or even a bajillion bad posts.

Also, my previous actions were not in the name of nefarion, but usability! I have a Mac. I KNOW these things, man.

Kelsey Higham said...

Jesus H. Christ, what happened?!

Why did everyone get de-admin

Kelsey said...

If you truly want to have democracy instead of communism, then fine, we'll have a President. And he will be impeached!

Cavalcadeofcats said...

Someone keeps restricting blog access. That's not cool. I may reinstate administrators later, but... one at a time, I think.

Kelsey said...

I'm not sure I understand your justification for reverting to dictatorship.

Kelsey Higham said...

Why do you want to let strangers see the blog?

Weren't you the one who get creeped out when that dude posted that weird comment?

Cavalcadeofcats said...

My last comment was an overreaction. I've gotten somewhat too possessive of this blag; if I want others to contribute to it, I shouldn't try to lord over you lot. I'm reinstating admin rights (again) on the condition that any changes to formatting or blag settings or tags (that sort of thing) should first be proposed (in its own post, or in the comments to another post) publicly. This whole thing's been too messy; I don't want any more of that. It's my minimum requirement for universal suffrage.

Kelsey said...

Woo!

D McGhie said...

Sounds fair.