Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Break

A couple of things are happening over Spring Break.

1) It was suggested a while back that David should host a party, due to earlier complaints and also my absence in that time. Completely arbitrarily, I suggest Saturday 21st, at 2:00 PM. David: Do you want to host this party? (If not: Does someone else?) Other people: is this cool with you?

2) I'm going to be away over Spring Break; I leave at noon on Sunday and return Saturday night; that is to say, the 15th and the 21st. I'm not certain how much I'm going to be able to do with the blag; I'm going to be pretty busy, both with travelling and various homework assignments. I encourage you lot to maintain the blag, post cool things, destroy any of David's vandalism, encourage more dudes to use the blag... that sort of thing.

3) This isn't really relevant, but these two posts have been improved. Graphically improved.

That is all.

1 comment:

D McGhie said...

That date sounds good.