Saturday, April 07, 2007

BLOG PROPOSAL #2: Widen the blag

I hereby propose that we widen the blag by 108 pixels. My reasoning is twofold:
1) There's a lot of text and images goin' up on the old blargotron. It's nice not to have to scroll as much. And the default column width leaves two-thirds of my screen blank, which seems wasteful.
2) Unless your machine is running on less than 800*600, it's unlikely that you'll have to scroll horizontally on the new arrangement. Thus, it shouldn't inconvenience anyone.

I sort of maybe implemented this proposal already, but I'm really really sorry about it, and I'll revert it if you lot want to.

4 comments:

Kelsey Higham said...

i like it better this way

Kelsey said...

You can widen it further if you like.

Cavalcadeofcats said...

Moderation in all things, yes? I'm okay with this width - it might be TOO wide otherwise. (Though I could widen the sidebar...) Plus, there's an image that needs to be manually edited every time I change the width, and I don't want to deal with that now.

Well. I don't want to bug my brother about that right now.

D McGhie said...

I still have like three inches on each side.