Saturday, December 08, 2007

Man!

I am a man. In the words of the famous song: A man, man, man, man man!

Observe as I explain.

Some people would, if faced with a brick wall, turn around. These people are cowards, and weak.

Others would try to climb over the wall. These people are too clever for their own good, and weak.

Still others would try to punch through the wall, then clutch their bleeding knuckles and hop around in circles. These people are stupid, and weak.

When confronted with a brick wall, I simply tear my shirt in half. Confronted with my raw, blinding masculinity, the wall collapses in a pile of crumbling mortar. This has happened many times, even when I didn't want particularly to go past the wall! It's just part of my responsibilities, as a man. (Man man man man man.)

A sad side-effect of my sheer masculinity is a high upkeep in the form of new shirts, and also some official ire on the parts of those who actually wanted the walls there.

It's the dues one must pay.

2 comments:

Maraj said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdfCv-1CKXc

Kelsey said...

Velcro shirts!