Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SAVE THE BLAG DAY 1: What is STBW, Anyway?

You may be confused.

Well, actually, you're certainly confused. But that's not really the point.

Let me start over.

Save the Blag Day is an attempt to save our diving post total. You see, those of us committed to the blag watch the monthly post totals. The higher, the better! It shows commitment, dedication, and a number of interesting things to say.

But our post total for August was terrible. Awful! Nearly as bad as February - and we started in the middle of that! So. Something had to be done. Clearly! No choice about it. So we decided to post a bit more. How much? Enough! Enough to push us up to at least our lowest full month - May, or as it's sometimes known here, Maj.

So we did! That's why there are so many short, bizarre stories cluttering up the front page.

Have fun reading them!

I know I will.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I did! I did!

Anonymous said...

I think we should focus on post quality, not quantity.