Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Gargamel

Little Matthew had never been quite so terrified in his life. In the grainfield before him, Nicholas, the giant squid, had just descended from the outer limits. Of space. Without warning, he proclaimed, "I am Gargamel! And you have my cummerbunds. No seriously, I have a party tonight and I really need it. Come on, man, it's not funny." Matthew, having stolen the cummerbunds on his voyages throughout the space... sea... was not about to return them now, after having come all this way! So the Nicholas took his arms out and slapped the young man. And now he had his cummerbuds.

4 comments:

Cavalcadeofcats said...

I'm not a squid.

For the record.

Also, David's been telling me about "Oldboy." Look at it on wiki, it's pretty odd.

Kelsey said...

I do love these short stories.

D McGhie said...

This is great.

Anonymous said...

I AM APEJACK CUBA

FEAR ME