Tuesday, September 11, 2007

DAVID'S HEART: Tale of a Womon

The following was inscribed on golden tablets and slabs of black diorite, given to me by an angel of ZHNG. I here present a translation, from the original Semitic.

a womon is online
tempting me
like moths to a flame
until the end of time
time ticks by
slowly
drips
viscous
and cold
burning my flesh
and my soul
death
surrounds
light fades
the end comes
for the love of a womon

The angel informed me that ZHNG, after writing this heartbreaking tale, drowned his sorrows in angel's tears.

4 comments:

D McGhie said...

Did he drown in his tears after that?

Cavalcadeofcats said...

It would seem unfortunate.

Kelsey said...

It's interesting to note how different the ZHNG's culture is from our own.

Anonymous said...

The first paragraph seems symbolic of the Joseph Smith story (or part of it). Get rid of the "of black diorite", replace "me" with Joseph Smith, and "an angel of ZHNG" with "The Angel Moroni" and "Semitic" with "Reformed Egyptian."

Ok, maybe it's a stretch.