Friday, September 28, 2007

Anger

(Read Worry first to get a better understanding)

My suspicions are confirmed. Night fell, blackness replaced what little light there remained and I sank. But then my heart leapt up, I trembled in anticipation. She walked in leisurely, though gloomy for the ages, covered in black and terribly late. She dolefully and quietly accosted me and then told me she felt sickly, never looking me in the eye. And then she turned around full circle and quickly walked out the doorway.

And then left without a trace.

I have no-one but myself to blame. I was the one who screwed up. I was the one who went where I shouldn't have. Where I don't belong. Where I would never belong. I should have just stayed content where I was. But I could never be content. I thirsted, I lusted for more, ever more. I trespassed unto their land, where I had never been before, and surely will never go again. I went too far. I pushed forward and slipped. By God's hooks I tell you, can they not just take it as a compliment, can they not simply accept it, can they not let it be.

I am so filled with rage I cannot more wirte correctly. I scorn all men I scorn myself I am the sole giulty party I am a criminal I cannot be forgiven I cannot firgive myself

but I must move on

2 comments:

Kelsey Higham said...

ugh i just realised how emo that was
sorry guys

Kelsey said...

You captured it so perfectly.