Friday, April 03, 2009

Hello!

How was your afternoon?

This was mine.

Click for full-size niftystuff

(Well, it was my evening, if you want to be picky. But they're quite similar really, afternoons and evenings. What's the difference? And what is another word for road?)

Note that, as with my preceding post, this is still not promotion for an upcoming project. I mean, why would I promote it before it was finished? I don't even know if I will finish it! Publicizing it beforehand would be crazy.

(It's pretty sweet, though.)

(Totally wish I could say something about it.)

(Guess you'll have to wait until Tuesday!)

Sincerely,
Nikolas, titled Most Model of Citizens, titled Archduke of the House of Radial Gradients.

P.S.: Total time to make this image: 4 hours, 30 minutes. But it is art so that is okay.

EDIT: Oops, nearly forgot. But now I'm not sure, so I'll leave you to decide: Better one, or two?

(It is considered polite for Mr. Ship to have Mr. Engine-Jet. But I am not sure I did a very good job on it. You may select whichever version you prefer.)

No comments: