Thursday, March 19, 2009

Muffins!

Hello, Leigh Alexander!
Hello, Kieren Gillen!
I have muffins!
Wow! You have muffins!
Would you like to eat my muffins?
Oh, I don't know...
They are delicious muffins.
Oh all right then
om nom nom nom
oh no now there are crumbs everywhere!
It is all right, I will use my Roomba
Oh wow you have a Roomba!
wooooom
HELLO I AM THE ROOMBA I AM A ROBOT FOR CLEANING
Mr. Roomba, will you clean up the muffin-crumbs?
NO INSTEAD I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY EVIL
Oh no, it is an evil-roomba! Run away!
Aaaaa!
Aaaa!
Aaaaa!
wooooom
STAND BACK IT IS I THE REAL ROOMBA (WHO WAS IMPERSONATED)
Oh hooray it is the good roomba!
Stop the bad guy, Roomba-I! And then clean up the muffin crumbs
wooom
wooom
Vssssht
preeow
fsssht
Yaaaaaaaay!
Now we can eat muffins any time we like!
THE END.

1 comment:

Kelsey Higham said...

i was scared for my lyfe