Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RSS

I think I might read too many webcomics.

Then again, I'm pretty bored - what with being slightly sick, with a scratchy throat, fever, sweating... my enervation presses me to consume, not to create, in contrast to my current activity, I suppose. (My thoughts on the matter being somewhat inspired here by Cat and Girl, which sells shirts in Isselandic. Which, in turn, is awesome.)

I'd guess I read around forty webcomics. That's pretty impressive! Wouldn't be able to do it, weren't it for RSS - I used to keep them all in my head, but that gets rather tricky with forty distinct URLs and update schedules. (There were some that I started reading a while ago... wish I knew what happened to those.)

(Oh, yeah, I should read Malakhim.)

(Oh, yeah, Malakhim is WEIRD. Maybe later. (were there an RSS feed, it'd be easier to remember!))

I worry that I read too much, and create too little. Just a consumer, grazing along like a sheep, never doing or thinking anything original.

That might be going a bit far.

I feel bad for the blag. Summer's started, and nothing's being written. The blag should be having adventures too! Going on water-slides, skateboarding, kayaking... all the cool things that summer-people do! Why shouldn't the blag be able to join in?

Kelsey's doing Driver's Ed, apparently? I'll talk about that next.

No comments: