Sunday, June 01, 2008

Previews

I may be a little behind on posting recently. (I.e.: I haven't posted in the last week. Maybe.) To make up for it, here's some previews of upcoming posts, to start off the new month! Disclaimer: The previews and/or posts herein presented may never, in fact, appear.

FAITH
Jared looked at the Prince. "Your highness, you've told me a great number of things, and I see that something must be done about them; but I'm just one man. What, exactly, what do you want me to do?"

"Kill them all," commanded the Prince.

Jared gulped.

THE WORLD ENDED WITH YOU*
Taki grinned. "So why are you here, little fellow?" he asked his new companion.

"I'm supposed to help destroy the world," came the response.

Taki paused. He thought for a moment. Then he gestured, with one arm, to the horizon.

Sheepishly, Taki's companion admitted, "I'm a little late."

THE DEATH STAR VS THE POPE
"Do you worship Jesus Christ, our one and true savior, the son of god, whose eyes are as laser-beams in the night?" came the question, distantly.

"Yes!" cried the Pope. "Yes, yes, confirmation of the true faith!"

Then, belatedly, he asked, "Could you repeat that last bit?"


COMING SOON

(or never)

*I'm really regretting that title.

No comments: