Sunday, May 25, 2008

the day which was unto the grand domes

WHEREUPON One fyne daye I walked into the cayves of the doome, whereas I did find many bejeweled marvels, and one of them being a carving of a Nikolas-statue, from the Orient, was I reminded of my journies and travails there.


BEHOLD, yea, in the beginning, there was a journey to be betooken, and did I partake of it, and did I pack my ryucksack, and did I suffuse it with Bookes, and Provisiones, and ropes of assortements. Yea, then did I take of the mule cart, and did I take my mapp which I had procured in a curio shoppe, and did I navigate to the wayes of the far Orient, and did I arrive there, in a gated area, with liones and tigers at the guard, and did I find a cave, that was ten furlongs high, and ten wide, and did I enter. And thus was I greeted by several ladies of the Orient, being the first one the martiarch, the fountainhead, thus, being the next two the springsourse of the one, thus, the next one also being of the same persuasion, and did they possess exotic beauty, and they were pleasant, and genteel, and it was good. Thus did they unfurl themselfes at me, in a great manner, and it was good. And in the cave-dwelling were many exotick deckorations, such that were false idols of soap-stone, and those of the Orient, and it was quite opulent. 


HERETOFORE, did a man arrive, him being also a man of the Orient, being a strange and beiisare man, and possesing many modern tecknologies, and he did unfurl himself at me, and I was startled, yet, being in the land that was foreign to me, did I withstande it. Thus did I work for several hours on a spell of the nation, which would retsore civil order to the populace, and it was good. And intofore the time being that was spent thusly, did we make many jocularities, and jape, and gambol. 


Then we all had sex.

1 comment:

Cavalcadeofcats said...

...unfurl?

Each and every day, your pseudonym becomes a little more appropriate.