Monday, May 05, 2008

The Analects of Matthew: Third Digitalization: 28/4/08

The fourth of the Elder Matthew Skowbo's letters, digitized to the diginets in the hopes of the facilitation of distribution, dissemination, and delivery (of responses).

LETTER 4:
Dear Kelsey,

Deude, how's it going? I'm totally out here in cow-town dude. And doing my mormon thing. It's pretty sweet. I live in a village. Which is weird. It's like, when two highways cross, houses and sometimes shops seem to happen. Warsaw is one of the bigger villages. So one of the highways magically turns into Main Street for the duration of the village. Every village that is big enough to have shops seems to have a main street. And almost all of the shops are on main street. Very different from home.

Also, the apartment I'm in is like a part of a house. This house is huge, and used to be a nun-convent. Also, it apparantly [sic] has a few secret rooms, as it used to be part of the underground railroad. Imagine - nuns, slaves, and Mormons, all in the same house! (though not at the same time. Also, slaves before nuns, I messed up the order up there).

But yah, so all kinds of weird stuff. I think the village east of us is supposed to be, like, the herpes capital of NY or something. It's called Perry. Maybe a google or wiki search could confirm/deny this.

Anyhow, I miss computers & videogames. Went through some withdrawal at first, but I'm doing OK now.

So how's stuff on your end? Got senioritis? Getting ready for college? Playing any sweet new games brawl? [sic] Learn any cool new Mac tricks or see any cool Youtube vids? Keep me posted, plox. Address: [not duplicated here - ow, my fingers]

Thx.

-Elder Skowbo
P.S. Brawl.

No comments: