Monday, February 26, 2007

State of the Leagueblog

All right. I'm finally back from Mexico, as you might have noticed, and I plan to shape things up properly. The David-posted webcomic posts will be improved (errors corrected, images added), my History and Legends posts will start going up at a frentic rate... that sort of thing. As always, I invite contributions from the rest of the League. Continued chronicles, League business, or even (disgusted though I may be by it) comments on "Hard Gay" (as you call him) will be welcomed, or at least accepted in the latter case.

And I'm still totally enthused vis. posts on the Church of Timmerick.

At Devin's request, I'll be suspending the webcomics for a week. Perhaps they'll go to every other day after that. I'll bring them back sooner or more frequently by public demand; that is to say, two comments in less than a week. The 'free thing of the week' will continue on schedule, assuming that I can continue finding free things.

I think that's all for now. Signing off:

Emperor of Ethiopia,
Nicholas Flyingburger.

No comments: