Tuesday, February 13, 2007

League of Desmond Blog Founded (again)

After some difficulties with a non-google account and other oddities, the new blog is up! (Again.) Old post follows.

Woo, first post!

We've been talking about this for a long time, and now it's finally here. The League of Desmond Blog is ready for action. I'll retain administrative control, but as soon as I can manage it, posting will be opened up to all members of the League. A mission statement, FAQ, cast page and so forth will be added at whim.

Long live Desmond! Long live his people!

EDIT: Okay, I know how to let other dudes post. You'll have to register for a blogger account: when you do, just comment to that effect, and I'll give you "team member" status. It'll be ROCKIN'.

EDIT-EDIT: Nevermind. You can post if you want, but I don't actually need that to give you "team member" status. Just... accept the invitation I send to you. You still need an account, as far as I know, but it should be simple.

3 comments:

Elusive Appellation said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elusive Appellation said...

I am using my gmail id; does that mean I'm already registered, or is there an additional step?

Cavalcadeofcats said...

You seem fine. The non-beta version uses google accounts, so the Gmail should work.