Friday, February 16, 2007

Administrative affairs

I will be away over the break, from this coming Sunday (the 16th) to the next. I will be in Mexico. (Mexico is south of the United States, and north of South America.) While there, I may or may not have access to the Intertubes, and I may or may not have access to clean drinking water. In the latter contingency, I have authorized David to keep the site updated in my absence, and will forward him a list of webcomic links and a Free Thing link to keep those features running while I am away. Whether I gain internet access in exotic Mexico or not, I will be almost certainly deprived on Sunday, so David will end up posting then either way.

Just a heads-up. I'm never entirely certain that anyone READS this blog, but it's best to hope.

No comments: