Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Possible Content

I was thinking a bit in Physics today, and I came up with some things we could put on the blog. The list:
-Chronicles of Desmond (of course)
-Maple Quest talk
-Java talk
-MacBook talk
-The History and Myths of the League (this would be something I'd write, and fill with lies)
-FAQ
-Church of Timmerick
-Webcomic of the Day (this would probably be me shootin' a link off)
-Cool Free Thing of the Week (same)
-YouTube videos - the same sort of things we've been shootin' off on the mailing list
-Rocket Science
-Tenets, Constitution, Expansion Plan for the League (especially the Constitution)
-Game Reviews - of whatever I or someone else feels like

I think I'll put the links up in a few minutes. As with the rest of this blog, all of you should feel free to chip in and post stuff - there's a reason that you're all contributors.

No comments: