Sunday, September 14, 2008

of cologe, part I

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED:


Okay so it started in the airport, and I was standing in line and there was like this hot girl behind me was I was like "sweet please please sit on plane next to me" but I lost sight of her but it turns out she was on my plane anyway but she not sat next to me, anyway after the plane I never saw her again, she probably went to Harvard or something, (my flight went to Boston) anyway, on the plane I sat next to this old guy, I think he was a professor or something, he was an engineer so he was probably going to MIT or something like that, he was talking to this guy about "wave-forms" and drawing cool diagrams in this notebook, and then I tried to sleep. After I was in Boston, and then I caught a bus, and like it was like several hours long, and it was boring, however, I talked to this hot girl, whom I thought was like cool, and I thought it was a good idea because I'm meeting people that I would see again later, but then I was pwned, because it turn out that she (along with the only other guy I talked to) was a graduate student, (they were both foreign, incidentally) and I never saw them again, and they didn't say good-bye or nothing, and I was sad. She was really hot. 


Oh, and the some of the highways here are actually called "turnpikes". It's so cool.


So once I arrived on campus there were scary people who had colour in their hair and stuff, and they were wearing clothes like a clown-man, and they were singing and dancing on top of building, and so we all registered for the camping and crud, and there were a bunch of freshman, and we play games, and stuff, I was being lamer because I was scared of people, and there were hot womons, and in the night we sleep in sleeping bag in this huge building.

1 comment:

Cavalcadeofcats said...

This post really ought to be tagged "womons".

Lovely storytelling technique! I'm excited to hear more.

(...clowns?)